Fresno DUI Attorney: The 3 Most Important Things To Do After a DUI An Attorney can help organize your defense
DUI's and the DMV: Request a hearing from DMV
In that request, ask for a "stay on the suspension of your driving privilege pending the outcome of the hearing" which will allow you to properly defend yourself against the .08 BAC action taken by the DMV.
Find alternative transportation in case your license is suspended for DUI:
If your license is suspended, you will have a period of time which you may not drive. Plan to ride with others, take Uber or other transportation, ride a bicycle, or even stay close to your work for the necessary time period before you may lawfully drive.
Plan for court:
If you hire an attorney, they help you effectively plan your defense, and alternatives if you lose. It is important that the attorney is familiar with the court, DA's, and Judges in the county you were arrested in.
"Criminal Defense is about helping good people, that is what I do."
The decision involving which Criminal Defense & DUI Attorney is the best lawyer to hire is one of the most important decision an accused can make. Jonathan has experience defending both State and Federal criminal cases.
Do you need a DUI/DWI Defense Attorney in Fresno, California? Have you been arrested for driving under the influence (DUI) or Driving While Impaired (DWI) in Fresno County? If so, you have options that you may not be aware of. At The Law Office of Jonathan Rooker, we are dedicated to helping out clients. We will work to get the best possible results for each case. Having defended thousands of clients against DUI/DWI charges in my career, I will use this expertise to help defend you, and fight for you in court, where you need it most. This is why I provide a free, no cost to you, consultation. I want you to understand your defenses, the process, and possible outcomes of your DUI/DWI case along with the ripple effect it may have in your life, and future. When you choose Jonathan Rooker to fight your DUI/DWI or Criminal Allegations, you will get quality representation from an experienced and educated attorney which includes:
- An attorney who is committed to protecting you and your rights.
- An attorney who understands the evidence, both the strengths and weaknesses, and how to defend against the accusations.
- An Attorney who will negotiate the best possible offer in your case, and let you choose between accepting the offer, or going to trial on your crimnal allegations
- All DUI Defense attorney as not equal. DUI Defense is highly scientific, which includes the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination of alcohol and/or drugs in the human body. Having a Masters Degree in Forensic Science and Forensic Toxicology helps me understand what defense may be available to you.
- Having a superior education has helped earn the respect of other attorneys, prosecutors, and even Judges.
- Being educated on the science, I can effectively cross exam government experts, and point out the flaws in their testimony, opinions, and the science they base it on.
If you have a DUI, Get Attorney Jonathan Rooker on your side
Jonathan is one of the most respected criminal defense lawyers in the valley, and gained the Rising Star designation from Super Lawyers in 2015-2017. He is a member of the CA DUI Lawyers Association. CADUILA, National College for DUI Defense. (NCDD). For more about Jonathan's education and accomplishments see Attorney Rooker's Profile. Also see the NCDD Attorney Profile for Jonathan Rooker. Jonathan presented on the absorption of alcohol at the November 2016 CA DUI Lawyers Association meeting in Sacramento.
TOP FRESNO DUI LAWYER: Founding Member of DUI Lawyers Association (DUIDLA)
Jonathan Rooker is available for free consultation visits at no charge to you. Hiring a criminal defense attorney with relevant education in the area of law that you need representation in, is important to a successful defense. Having police training also helps Jonathan understand how to apply the facts of your case to the law, which is important to properly defending against criminal allegations.
Top Fresno DUI Attorney Jonathan Rooker passed the final exam after a strenuous In-Laboratory and Classroom educational. Becoming the 6th Lawyer in the State of California to earn the prestigious ACS-CHAL Lawyer-Scientist Designation. DUI Defense is many times a Science based defense, and knowing how to properly examine experts as to the measurement of alcohol in DUI Defendant's blood is essential to a quality defense. Jonathan Rooker strives to obtain extensive specialized education to be utilized to help his clients in court.