Penal Code Section 497 Goods Stolen in Another State
Every person who, in another state or country steals or embezzles the property of another, or receives such property knowing it to thave been stolen or embezzled, and brings the same into this state, may be convicted and punished in teh same manner as if such larceny, or embezzlement, or receiving, had been committed in this state.
The Elements of this crime are:
1. Defendant stole or embezzled the property of another
1. Defendant received property that had been stolen or embezzled.
2. Defendant was in another state or country.
3. Defendant knew the property was stolen or embezzled.
4. Defendant brouht the property into this sate